Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A few of my favorites:


I was just thinking of random things that make me happy lately,
so here goes:

Yep, I watch awesome shows like 30 Rock and The Office, but
there's nothing quite like Chuck
for me. It's sweet, funny, and I can't stop watching!

Oh, yum.
These wraps come in several different flavors and are so versatile.
I use them for veggie burgers, burritos, pizzas, salad wraps with dresssing....

Cetaphil has been a lifesaver for me. I struggle with sometimes
severely dry skin, and
these are two of my favorite products, along with their daily moisturizer.
Nothing beats 'em for really dry days.

Does my husband know me or what?
This is a trio of Christmas gifts he gave me.

1. 200 New York Times crosswords. I adore any word games, especially by
Puzzle Master Will Shortz

2. Music. 'Nuff said.

3. A good bottle of wine. But this bottle is special...it's one that we first had on our honeymoon and have searched the country over for a store that carried it since then.
Z is so amazing like that!

Well, there's some of my favorite things right now...
what are yours?

3 comments:

Mike and Beth said...

I can just see you dancing through the townhouse singing, "These are a few of my favorite things..." Love you both!

Matt Keadle said...

Did you know Will Shortz went to Indiana University (!) and that he designed his own major in "enigmatology," i.e. the study of puzzles? Ok. Done with my breathless trivia now.

My favorite thing right now is Cocoa Krispies. I get so excited every time they turn the cereal milk into chocolate milk!!

From Chicago with Love said...

I'm going to go throw up now!