Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One more racing post

Ok guys, 
I really hope you aren't too tired
of posts about Z's running.

It's just that I blog about
what we are doing, 
and that's been a big part of life lately.

The next post, though, 
will be pictures of our road trip
to Northern California,
 so stay tuned for that.

Anyway, last Saturday
we drove up to Kernville
for Z to race a 10K on a very
crazy & difficult trail.


I wanted to get some shots along the trail, 
so I went ahead of the runners
to this awesome spot...
it definitely made the runners slow down
as many of the planks were loose
and the whole thing was uneven!





The setting was really gorgeous, 
which made waiting for the
finish easier for me.


Z headed to the finish line.


(Z wins again!)

2 comments:

Mike and Beth said...

YAY!!!!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow..those photos are totally brilliant! Congrats and wish you a fantastic Friday, sweetie
Kisses