Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Post

So once again, we've been busy,
but unfortunately we've forgotten
our camera lately.

First Z & the rest of the LSTC flag football team
drove to Gettysburg, PA for the
Luther Bowl.
They did well, but didn't quite make it to the
championships.

This past weekend my mother flew up
for a super-duper weekend of fun.
She did a little research and toured the
Newberry Saturday morning
while I worked, then we shopped, and
shopped and shopped.
(we somehow ended up with 36 rolls of toilet paper)

We also took her to her first MLS game.
Lots of fun, but really disappointing when the
Fire lost in a sudden death shoot out.

The end of the semester is just around the corner,
so I'm trying to push through final projects
to get to my BREAK.

Z is taking a little road trip to Clemson
this weekend...maybe I'll actually
remember to send the camera with him!

No comments: