Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family/Wedding Weekend O' Fun


This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to NC to be with family
for my uncle's wedding.

My very favorite part of the celebration was getting to see all my precious cousins,
along with plenty of other wonderful relatives that I see far too infrequently.

It was such a happy reunion, and we missed those who weren't with us, like Zach,
and my sister Katie and boys.

G-pa and Mama in Steve's fabulous house.

Arden and Josh recharging for a long night of dancing.

Lovelies Sarah and Sandy

Daddy and Mama cuttin' a rug,
with cousins dancing in the background



Baby cousin Virginia and me having some look-alike fun...love this girl!


I hated to leave them all, but hopefully it won't be as long before we see each other again this time.

No comments: